Digital media. Strategic planning. Coordinated roll-outs. Media relations.
My career has provided opportunities to work on a vast array of projects for various industries. Those experiences include:
- The opportunity to compose two strategic action plans while finishing my Master’s Degree. The first for a local Indianapolis community faced with food deserts, language barriers and lack of access to resources for a healthy quality of life. The objectives were to unite various efforts to address these three issues, in one comprehensive document. The second, a strategic action plan for Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis to improve student caregiver retention and graduation rates at the university level.
- Multiple opportunities to oversee annual strategic action plans in the government sector, process that have specifically aimed to brand community initiatives, increase community engagement and better community to stakeholders both B2B and B2C.
- Charges to both create and manage social media accounts across multiple platforms. Goals have included growing reach/engagement, ad targeting, SEO and better brand experiences across multi-platform efforts.
- Mobile app development! In December 2012, I was handed a project to create a mobile app, available for public download, with goals to support local businesses and unite the community. Later, in 2016, I was asked to create a second mobile app, a private app with the goal to better engage employees.
- Various media relations opportunities including press releases, ground-breaking ceremonies, ribbon cuttings and various pitching efforts.
Recent speaking engagements:
- Panel speaker alongside Conner Prairie and Hamilton County Tourism for local public relations professionals in Hamilton County. View the presentation here.
Interested in learning more?