The Indianapolis Zoo Zoobilation returns this June and tickets are already sold out! Luckily, for me, an old boss (turned mentor) reached out with a tip that the Indianapolis Zoo is searching for Street Tweet Team members, and after some investigating I learned there’s only one thing that qualifies you: a creative reason why!
One reason is great, but I wanted to distinguish myself some, so continue reading for ten reasons I would love to be a member of the fashion #IndyZoob Street Tweet Team:
- Fashion includes attitude, which is a quality the macaws share! My reports will include updates on how guests are wearing their outfits throughout the event. Comfortability matters!
- Macaws love entertaining, and I’ll be sure to report on the most fashionable guests who are also the most fun to cover as the event progresses!
- The most fashion forward folks have the perfect feathers for every occasion! I’ll be sure to highlight my favorite accessories throughout the event.
- Toes not talons – I’ll notice every detail and be sure to report on the most popular nail polish colors during the event!
- Macaws love to socialize and entertain, just like the best fashionistas! My fashion updates will include details about favorite lip colors spotted during the event.
- Just like the macaws I embrace every pop of color! Reports will share popular colors, styles and materials as guests arrive.
- I love a good party, but I especially love a good party that benefits a meaningful cause! What’s better than raising money to support the Indianapolis Zoo?
- Birds of a feather flock together! My reports will include details about both men’s and women’s fashion.
- Big hair, big fun! Just like the macaws, big hairstyles can make (or break) an outfit! I’ll report on the vast array of hairstyles spotted during the event.
- I have a little over 5 years of prior social media experience and would love the opportunity to join the #IndyZoob team!